Accurate Soil’s Composition Test with US Designed Luster Leaf 1601 Rapitest Kit
Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and the Potash, also known as (N, P, K), are the most crucial set of minerals required by a plant for its healthy growth. Along with the minerals, the alkaline level of the soil also plays a vital role in the plant’s growth.
As correct pH level means your plant can utilize the nutrients available in the garden soil.
Experts say that, for better growth, before selecting a plant for your garden and even after the planting, in regular intervals, you should check the soil’s composition. It includes gathering knowledge about N, P, K composition, and alkaline value of the garden soil.
The precise soil test method of the Luster Leaf 1601 Rapitest kit, which comes with a unique, patented design of a set of color comparators and a capsule system, makes it do nicely and effectively.
Its soil testing system is pretty easy and fast and yields accurate results to have more efficient efforts in your garden.
What makes Luster Leaf 1601 Rapitest different from other soil test kits available in the market?
- Very useful for testing Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potash composition in soil and is also equipped to check the pH level of it, which makes it an all-around soil test tool for a gardener.
- One of a kind patented capsule system with color comparator films for giving accurate results in a matter of a few minutes, making it a suitable addition to a gardening kit.
- Comes with elements needed for 40 tests; 10 test capsules each for pH, N, P, K testing. No extra items are required apart from the kit; only pick the sample and follow the instructions. You can buy the surplus capsules from the market or the manufacturing company.
- Innovative, efficient, and cost-effective soil test kit, with easy to use features, making it perfect for beginners also.
- Includes a detailed instruction guide for soil testing methods to help beginners as well as experienced gardeners alike.
- You will also get a list of preferred soil pH level for over 450 plant varieties.
- Portable and handy, making it suitable to use at multiple locations indoor or outdoor.
A product famous for its handiness and accuracy, and its low cost also makes it a favorable one. However, some users have complained that its pH and N test are not that accurate, while some have not found it up to the professional level testing. Some customers have found the availability of extra test capsules a bit tough, as they couldn’t find it in the market, and getting it from manufacturers is too costly.
But, frankly speaking, if you can afford soil testing at the lab, you will never go for a handheld soil testing device, and also, you should always have a backup of extra test capsules in advance to avoid last time hassles. So no worries, as this product justifies its cost very well, and with numerous user reviews available on the internet, you can be confident to bring it in your garden also.